Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on...Salamanca

Sigh, it's just one of those lazy, rainy days here in Salamanca. My midterms have finally come to an end, which is one of the reasons as to why I've not been updating as frequently. I wasn't sure what to expect when it came to each of the tests, but overall I am glad that they are over :) I had three this week: one for Spanish Art, Spanish Culture, and Grammar. I really do enjoy these classes, but I'm still working on my Spanish, so sometimes the level of difficulty can vary from each. I just have to focus 100% of my attention and efforts on the finals happening next month and try my best! ^_^

By the way, I think that the approaching holidays (Thanksgiving and even Christmas) are making me miss the states just a tad. But my awesome sister has been sending me cards and packages which have helped to lessen the desire to be home. It's really nice to have some familiar things here when I'm so far away, so I really do appreciate all that she has done <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment