Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One Piece of Advice...

...Never tell your host mom that you like something when you don't! 

On about the second day here, she asked me if I liked tomatoes, and because I wanted to be polite, I smiled, nodded, and said "sì," hoping that I didn't just make a big mistake. Ever since I can remember, I have never liked tomatoes! I was forewarned not to tell my host mom that I liked something if I didn't because she'll give it to me all of the time. But she is just so nice and I was afraid to offend her. Now knowing her better, that would hardly have been the case. Anyhow, I still haven't mustered up the courage to tell her that I don't care for them, and now I see them making an appearance on my plate at least once a day. Lesson learned, always tell the truth!                                      

~Justine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment