Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pack Light?

One thing that is difficult for me is packing light. Sometimes I feel as though I have to pack my entire house because "you never know" what you might need out there. Sometimes I'll pack about 5 pairs of shoes and only end up wearing about 2 pairs. So now that I'll be spending about 4 months away from the comforts of home, narrowing down my choices is a must. When it comes down to whether I'll bring my black hoodie for chilly nights or my stuffed Spongebob pillow, I think we know what the obvious choice here is (Spongebob, duh!). Buttttt, on a serious note, I've received my list of items they recommend packing, and I'll give you guys a little preview:

-Slippers are the 1st on the list because Spaniards apparently look down upon bare feet or just wearing socks around the house (I guess you learn something new everyday)

-Pajamas

-Diary

-Camera

Basically the usual stuff, but one thing on the list that got to me just a little bit was the suggestion to only bring two pairs of jeans! It's gonna take some work to narrow down my choices!

I think this is gonna be more difficult than I think...Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment